Get A Strong
Advocate On Your Side
Aggressive, Personable, Skillful Representation.
J. Michael Vervoort
J. Michael Vervoort realized at a young age that he was passionate about becoming an attorney. Michael developed his dedication to the law by helping in his uncle's law firm while in high school and college, where Michael gained an appreciation for vigorously advocating for clients and always going the extra mile. Michael graduated from Ohio Northern University -- Claude W. Pettit College of Law where he served as the Managing Editor for the Ohio Northern University Law Review, as well as a research assistant.
Michael focuses his legal practice on helping others and seeking justice for individuals who have been injured or wronged. Michael is a highly motivated attorney with a strong work ethic, and he is determined to exceed client expectations. Michael upholds the key value of client service of The Stuckey Firm and he will not stop fighting for his clients.
- Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Injury & Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice & Nursing Home Neglect
- Products Liability
- Criminal/ Traffic Defense (OVI/DUI)
- Wright & Schulte, LLC
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- J.D. - 2018
- Mercyhurst University, Erie, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2015
- Ohio Association for Justice, Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Present
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Present
- Dayton Bar Association, Present
- American Association of Justice, Present
- Ohio, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2020, 2021