Our Experienced Personal Injury And Criminal Law Firm
Professional. Personable. Aggressive. Proven effective. These are some descriptors past clients have used when talking about the attorneys at The Stuckey Firm, LLC, in Springfield, Ohio.
We built our law firm on the principle of providing clients with an ethical legal practice that delivers top-notch service and results. You will not be disappointed when you partner with Nathan Stuckey and the lawyers at The Stuckey Firm, LLC for your car wreck, personal injury, wrongful death or criminal defense case.
Prepared To Vigorously Represent You From Negotiations To Trial
With more than a decade of experience, we have demonstrated our commitment to representing the injured and defending the accused with passion, zeal and customized strategies. We build each case to suit you and your needs, following no template or predetermined path aside from doing what is best for you and what works to overcome whatever challenge you face.
Learn about the background and qualifications of our lawyers:
Many of our team members at The Stuckey Firm, LLC were born and raised in the Springfield area. We have longstanding connections to the community where we live, work and raise our children. Our team shares a commitment to giving back to the Springfield community in whatever ways we can.
Our firm is involved in several local charitable and educational organizations, including:
- Nocturnal Fury Dodgeball Tournament: We sponsor the annual dodgeball tournament to raise money for the Springfield Salvation Army, a local chapter of the nationwide nonprofit organization that provides services for low-income families, adults and children throughout the community.
- Kenton Ridge High School Career Day: Our lawyers volunteer their time to talk to students about the legal profession. We offer insight, education and individual coaching about possible career paths in the legal field.
- Springfield Summer Arts Festival: Our firm is a sponsor for the much-awaited annual festival hosted by the Springfield Arts Council. A six-week-long event, the festival offers free entertainment at the Veterans Park Amphitheater. It features more than 25 shows, including kid-friendly entertainment.
- Caitlin Preston Memorial Bowling Tournament: We helped raise money through a bowling tournament to honor a local high school graduate. Caitlin Preston had just graduated from Kenton Ridge High School when she was tragically killed in an auto accident involving a negligent truck driver. She was a member of the high school bowling team.
- Stevie’s World Of Wiffleball: Our firm is a proud sponsor of the local annual whiffleball tournament, which raises funds for children with serious medical conditions.
Our community involvement reflects our genuine desire to improve lives. We bring that same commitment to every case we handle, viewing each as an opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve.
For Customized Legal Strategies Designed To Win For You
Learn about our practice through this website or call our law office at 937-471-3837 to schedule a time to discuss your case. We are prepared to give you the one-on-one attention you deserve after suffering a major setback in life.
Other law firms may emphasize how they can settle your personal injury or wrongful death case quickly, or get you a fast plea bargain in a criminal charge. At The Stuckey Firm, however, we will do what it takes to fight for you in pursuit of maximum compensation for your injuries and losses or to protect your freedom from criminal accusations. This will mean getting to know you and digging deep into your legal matter in search of the keys to a successful outcome. We are trial-ready to fight for you.
In Support Of Those Who Cannot Fight For Themselves
An individual facing major surgery, a long rehabilitation or the possibility of harsh penalties after a criminal arrest is in no condition to fight insurers or prosecutors on their own. We are ready to lift that burden for you while you heal after a car, truck or other accident, or regroup in light of criminal charges.
Free Consultations — Contact Us Now
Let’s talk about your injuries, your losses, your future needs, your accident, and your potential injury claim or lawsuit. Call our Springfield, Ohio, law office at 937-471-3837, or contact us online to arrange for a candid conversation and a free case analysis with our team.